Beef and Mushroom Meatball Sliders
Recipe and photo by Living Lou.
Prep Time: 10 mins. | Cook Time: 45 mins.
4 oz white button mushrooms
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb lean ground beef
1/3 cup bread crumbs
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp +1/4 cup barbecue sauce
½ tsp red pepper flakes (can omit)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. In a food processor, process mushrooms and garlic.
3. In a large bowl, combine mushroom mixture with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, 2 tbsp barbecue sauce and red pepper flakes.
4. Using a standard ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into 12 even meatballs.
5. Brush with remaining ¼ cup of barbecue sauce.
6. Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes or until fully cooked.