Pork Chops with Rosemary and Mushroom Cream Sauce
This dish would be at home at any special occasion. Yet it’s quick and has few ingredients, perfect for a weeknight family dinner. Try this and you’ll never make pork chops with a can of soup again!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Amy from Family Feedbag.
Prep Time: 10 mins. | Cook Time: 25 mins.
1. Warm oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Using a paper towel, pat dry pork chops on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add pork chops to hot skillet, cooking 5-6 minutes on first side and a few minutes on second side until juices run clear and edges are golden.
4. Transfer chops to a plate to rest, cover with foil, and set aside. Add mushrooms and rosemary to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until the mushrooms release most of their moisture and the liquid is evaporated (about 10 minutes).
5. Stir in flour to coat mushrooms. Add soy sauce and heavy cream, stir and bring to a bubble. Remove from heat and stir in juices released onto plate by pork chops. Serve sauce over pork chops.