Rosemary, Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe courtesy of Kath from Kath Eats Real Food.
Prep Time: 5 mins. | Cook Time: 12 mins.
12 cremini mushrooms, washed and dried
24 whole hazelnuts plus 1 tbsp crushed hazelnuts
2-3 oz triple cream brie cheese
1/4 cup dried cranberries or mixed dried berries
2 tbsp hazelnut oil
1 spring fresh rosemary, chopped
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Remove stem from mushrooms by cutting around and twisting off.
3. Pour hazelnut oil into a mixing bowl and add mushrooms. Toss to evenly coat.
4. Place mushrooms stemless side down onto baking sheet. Place in oven for about 3 minutes.
5. Remove mushrooms from oven and turn over. (If your mushrooms are particularly watery, you may need to pat sheet dry or use a clean baking sheet).
6. Add 1-2 whole hazelnuts to the bowl, depending on mushroom size.
7. Top with 1-2 half-inch, thin slices of brie.
8. Top with cranberries.
9. Mix rosemary and salt evenly and sprinkle over mushrooms.
10. Return to oven for additional 5 minutes baking, depending on mushroom size.
11. You may wish to rest on paper towel for a moment to absorb moisture.