Another Great Year of Mushrooms Go PINK
Today is the final day of Mushrooms Go PINK!
Canadian Mushroom Farmers would like to thank everyone who purchased fresh mushroom in the PINK trays during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For every kilogram of fresh mushrooms sold in the pink packages from September 23rd to November 8th, a contribution will be made to the BCSC.
Mushrooms Canada would also like to thank the talented bloggers Mardi, Kathy, Kelly, Louisa, Charmian, Jenny and Isabelle for their gracious recipe donations. Be sure to try each of the fabulous recipes!
2. Mushroom Quesadillas by Kathy of Eat Halifax
3. Wild Mushroom Fettuccine by Kelly of The Gouda Life
4. Mushroom Cream Sauce with Pasta by Louisa of Living Lou
5. Browned Butter Mushroom Ravioli with Sage by Charmian of The Messy Baker
6. Arancini di Funghi (Mushroom Risotto Balls) by Jenny of The Brunette Baker
7. Baked Eggs with Mushrooms by Isabelle of Crumb: A Food Blog
A big thanks to everyone who Liked Mushrooms Go PINK on Facebook and to everyone who helped share our message. We hope to announce our final donation amount to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada soon! Don’t forget our contest is open until November 29th! You can enter to WIN a PADERNO Cookwear Set.
For more information on the link between Mushrooms & Breast Cancer visit www.MushroomsGoPINK.ca.