Guest Post: Stromboli
We have a guest in the kitchen! Jenny of The Brunette Baker is back with another family friendly meal. If you love pizza then this creative take on the tradition recipe is just for you! Everything you love, rolled up into one delicious dish!
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 12 slices Italian salami
- 1½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza dough; lightly coat bottom with olive oil. Layer cheese, mushrooms, pepperoni, and salami. Starting at one end, roll dough as you would cinnamon rolls. Pinch the edges as you go and seal where seam is. Lay Stromboli seam side down. Brush top with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with warmed pizza sauce.
This tasty treat won’t last long on your dinner table! I’ts a fun meal that is not only easy to make, it’s even easier to eat!