Pizza balls. Pizza pull apart bread. Pizza in a skillet. Either way, pizza pizza pizza! The perfect game day snack or just a fun way to make your next pizza.
Recipe and photo by Carmy from Carmyy.com.
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins
1 bag of pepperoni (or 30-40 pepperoni)
1 bag of shredded cheese
¼ block of mozzarella cheese (70g), cubed
1 cup of mushrooms
2. Cut in half the biscuits dough.
3. Flatten each piece and wrap up your stuffing of choice in each piece of dough (pepperoni, mushroom, cheese cube).
4. Place each ball into the skillet.
5. Place extra pepperoni, cheese, and mushrooms on top of the pizza balls.
6. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes. If you want to put in extra cheese/toppings on top, pull it out of the oven after the pizza balls have been cooked and put on the additional toppings.
Do not over top the pizza balls or it’ll prevent the dough from cooking all the way through. Put on additional toppings afterwards.
I set aside one piece of biscuit dough to use to fill after rips when shaping the pizza balls.